Friday, March 4, 2011

Favorite Dressing For Summer

If you asked me, what's my favorite clothing in this summer. I will absolutely say: Dress with lace or chiffon!

Lace always makes lady more elegant ; and chiffon is the one makes lady cuter. You have to try at least one of these two during this summer, which would never make you regret.

There are the two pieces below, which I choose to myself for wearing in the spring break~ They are all black, but totally different style. 


The left side one is a white dot strap dress, which is a pretty simple design. BTW, I like the simple style for the daily dressing. Due to the chiffon fabric and the classic dot, the whole feeling is changed, which seems like more fashionable and suit for most of girls. Even you are an office lady, you can add a belt and wear a high-wheel go to work. Otherwise you wanna have a holiday, still can just wear a pair of flip sandals~



The right piece is another clipper style, which is mixed by lace and chamois. The most impressive part is the back deep-v-collar design, every skinny girl put on this dress might be elegant and hot.

ENJOY THE SHINING  SUMMER!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment